The Adcraft Club of Detroit Hall of Fame honors the men and women who distinguished themselves in the Detroit marketing communications industry.
- Nominee performed a substantial portion of his/her marketing communications career in Detroit.
- Nominee distinguished himself/herself in his/her career, contributing to the betterment of marketing communications overall and its reputation in Detroit.
- Nominee is/was a long-standing member of the Adcraft Club of Detroit and had a significant impact on the Club and its activities.
- Nominee made volunteer contributions to the Detroit community.
- Nominee has been retired from his/her primary career for one year and has had more than 20 years of total marketing communications service.
An individual may nominate no more than 2 nominees per voting cycle. Nominations will be evaluated against the criteria listed above and must be limited to 150 words. In addition, the requested information about the nominee and nominator must be included. Additional materials will not be forwarded to the judging committee and will not be considered.
The Adcraft Club of Detroit Board of Directors reviews all applications. Up to 5 members will be inducted during each voting cycle and must be voted on favorably by at least 75% of board members. In addition, each voting cycle can include up to 2 nominees to be selected by the current Adcraft President.
Any candidate meeting eligibility requirements but not selected to the current year’s Hall of Fame will automatically go through the voting process again during the next voting cycle. There is no need to nominate the candidate again.
Applications to the Adcraft Hall of Fame can be submitted at any time to Michelle Rossow, Executive Director (email@example.com). A downloadable application form is available on our website (adcraftdetroit.com). Applications are reviewed by the Adcraft Board of Directors every two years in February. The induction ceremony will take place the following spring/summer in Detroit.