Job PostingsWhy is it great to live, work and play in the D? Find out!
Job postings are free to Adcrfat members!
Non-Member Rate: $100
Run Time: 4 Weeks
Copy: Ad Must be in a word document. Optional logo must be in jpg format only***
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ad placement request.
Payment: Must be pre-paid. Call Shelby Adkins at 313-872-7850 with credit card information to have your ad posted immediately.
JOB STATUS: Full-Time, Year-round REPORTS TO: President
Plan, produce, and oversee execution of marketing and communication activities for Loyola High School. Develop materials to deliver the organization's messages to key stakeholders including donors, alumni, parents of alumni, potential students and other supporters. Assist in planning annual fundraising events, donor cultivation gatherings and special events. The specific duties and the decision-making authority related to such assignments are as established in the working relationship between the President and the Director.
PRIMARY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement a Master Marketing Plan for Loyola that will effectively market Loyola’s history, mission and future to all key stakeholders; Collaborate with the President, the Director of Advancement and the Marketing Committee to create master plan.
- Develop marketing plan and collateral to support existing and future fundraising events.
- Develop and manage the Communications Calendar to ensure timely execution.
- Create, edit and manage content for all Loyola communication channels including electronic communications (website/social media/electronic newsletters) and printed communications (Landmark/President’s Message/etc.).
- Assist in developing the messaging and collateral to support donor related activities (Annual Appeal, New Donor Welcome Packs, etc.).
- Prepare written materials such as marketing copy, business communications and press releases.
- Be responsible for accuracy in information and proofreading of all distributed materials.
- Prepare event specific collateral and supporting materials.
- Coordinate pre-event planning for events and managing on-site production.
- Participate on event committees.
- Model, articulate, communicate, and implement the philosophy and mission of Loyola. Foster a sense of community and pride within the school among faculty/staff, students, and parents/guardians.
- Meet regularly with the President to assure the effective operation and collaborative culture of the school.
COLLABORATES WITH: Entire faculty, staff, supporters and outside media outlets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including: writing, proofreading and ability to clearly communicate information effectively and persuasively.
- Ability to develop timelines and meet deadlines with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent personal demeanor with the ability to maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally including external media contacts and vendors.
- Excellent organizational skills including meeting coordination and publication scheduling.
- Desktop publishing abilities including spreadsheets, PowerPoint and basic graphic design and layout.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications or related field/ or 2-5 years experience in the Marketing or Communications field.
- Proficient in social media marketing techniques.
- Experience in developing marketing plans, materials and collateral.
- High enthusiasm for the mission of Loyola High School.
Position starts: Immediately
Benefits are provided.
Professional compensation will be commensurate with credentials and experience.
The candidate should provide the following:
1. Biographical and professional information;
2. A written statement detailing why you are applying for this position and what vision and background you would bring to Loyola High School.
4. Salary history
Submit all materials to:
Fr. Mark Luedtke, SJ