To us, a Creative Director is much more than a ‘cool idea / out of this world’ brain. We are looking for someone to transform our team’s visions and skills into a collaborative end-product. We want a problem solver with a great attitude to understand the facets of our agency and encourage success across all channels.
So, ask yourself this
: Are you…
● A natural leader & mentor?
● An inspiring speaker?
● An effective communicator?
● A wild idea generator?
● Always reaching to the elusive ‘best’?
● Flexible in a fast-paced environment?
Yes? We want to talk with you.
Responsibilities of the position include
: As the Creative Director you work closely with design, copy, web and video team members to deliver engaging content that builds lasting relationships between our clients and their customers. You should be creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Being part of our team means getting your hands dirty, collaborating with the best, and developing amazing results. MCCI houses a close-knit group of creative minds, who aim to prioritize each perspective while pushing towards our united goals.
● Adherence to an ask why first strategy in building cohesive efforts toward a big picture objective
● Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
● Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
● Direct and motivate teams to help them use their talents effectively
● Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
● Influence both visual and copy direction that meets client needs as well as our own
● Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
● Train and guide direct reports
● Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
● Provide budget input and recommendations around creative deliverables
: We’re looking for someone with excellent leadership qualities and the ability to maximize the talents of their team. You will be responsible for devising the concepts and strategies and will monitor progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative concept and you will be deeply involved in the presentation of such ideas to our clients.
● 7+ years of experience as a Creative Director or in a similar creative role
● Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
● Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
● Outstanding leadership and organization skills
● Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
● BS/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field
● Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to work when needed
● Respects all projects, big or small
MCCI is an award-winning integrated marketing agency that thrives on asking the right questions and finding ultimate solutions. Ideas are our craft, teamwork is our game and the “why” is our muse. The why is what drives opportunity through creativity.
To deliver on that opportunity, MCCI blends big picture strategic objectives with the capabilities to bring an idea to life that builds lasting relationships between the client and customer. Our clients range from manufacturing to financial, insurance, supply chain, technology, government, nonprofit, health care and higher education. Our integrated marketing services include:
● Brand Marketing & Marketing Services
● Public & Media Relations
● Video Production
● Advertising & Creative Services
● Web Design & Development
● Digital, Social & Content Marketing
● Coaching & Training
MCCI is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. This position is full-time with benefits, 401k. Salary will be dependent upon experience.
For consideration: please send your resume, cover letter, portfolio (pdf or link) and salary requirements to Chris Heaton email@example.com
Date posted: 11/19/2020