Automotive News, a growing and dynamic business publication owned by Crain Communications Inc., is seeking a Custom Content Manager to develop and supervise cross-channel marketing programs for our advertising clients.
In this role, you'll spend half your time working with our sales reps and clients conceptualizing, pitching and building bespoke storytelling strategies that align with our client's marketing objectives. The other half of your time will be spent working directly with our team of writers, editors, designers and marketers to execute and implement our client's messages in a variety of channels. This role allows you to wear many diverse advertising and storytelling hats – account supervision, strategy, creative direction, project management, metrics/analytics, to name a few.
Are you skilled at turning objectives into actionable strategy? Do you love thinking of creative, out-of-the-box ideas to help clients meet their goals? Would you consider yourself a "gifted" project manager? If so, this is the perfect role for you!
• Develop, plan and direct multi-channel custom advertising programs from ideation to implementation
• Develop client proposals in coordination with sales reps
• Coordinate creative work with freelance writers, editors and designers
• Ensure program deadlines and review/approval schedules are met
• Develop cross-channel promotional collateral; ensure all messaging is consistent with brand and program
• Oversee custom program integrations with internal production and marketing teams
• Establish, track, analyze and report on custom content program metrics against objectives
• Assist with other marketing projects as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field
• Minimum 5 years of marketing project management or account services experience
• Strong vendor management, client relationship and project management skills
• Strong eye for detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proof-reading and editing skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Experience interfacing directly with clients or high-level leadership
• Previous work in B2B marketing, B2B publishing or branded content is a plus
• Previous experience managing multiple projects with multiple clients/partners at once
• Previous experience working with digital marketing channels (online, email, social media)
• Energized by playing a variety of roles as part of a multi-functional team
• Curious, self-starter, always ready to learn
Visit https://recruiting.ultipro.com/CRA1001CRAIN/JobBoard/6eb6fbe3-2385-44c7-acd5-536544de98c6/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=98e8e882-d36e-4930-b669-66dba00eff2b for more information.