Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Registration will open on Friday, October 1st at 9AM
Registration will close at Noon on Tuesday, October 26th (or when the event is sold out).
This is a rain or shine event that takes place outside.
Registrants will receive an Attendee Event Instruction email the day before the event.
Get ready for spooky season! The Adcraft Young Professionals Council is gathering the Detroit marketing community together for their first ever ADchanted Forest on Thursday, October 28th at Glenlore Trails in Commerce Township, with a shuttle service available for your transport to and from the event.*
Glenlore Trails is a an "ad"chanted night walk providing an immersive experience in Michigan's illuminated forest. Join us for an interactive walk through the woods of the Haunted Forest - if you dare! There will be food, an onsite bar, and fall games to play while you wait to be spooked! This is a 21+ event. Registration is limited to 100 Adcraft members and guests so register now!
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2021
GLENLORE TRAILS, COMMERCE TWP | 7:30PM - 11PM
$35 | ADCRAFT MEMBERS
$50 | ADCRAFT MEMBERS WITH SHUTTLE SERVICE*
$50 | FUTURE ADCRAFT MEMBERS
$65 | FUTURE ADCRAFT MEMBERSWITH SHUTTLE SERVICE*
**IMPORTANT EVENT DETAILS**
• ADchanted Forest is an outdoor experience and is a rain or shine event, so please dress accordingly.
• Registration will be available in advance and online only. Registration will close at noon on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 (or when the event is sold out).
• Registrants will receive an Attendee Event Instruction email the day before the event. ADCRAFT MEMBERS: please make sure the email address listed in your MEMBER PROFILE is accurate as that is the default email that will be used for all event communication.
• This is a 21+ event. You must have a valid ID when you check-in at the bus or Glenlore Trails in order to receive your wristband. Drinks available with wristband (included with the purchase of your registration). Wristbands must be worn at all times.
• Compliance with current COVID-19 guidelines will be observed. Glenlore Trails encourages social distancing between groups of people that are not together.
• *Shuttle Service // For guests that register for a shuttle ticket, the shuttle will be provided from the Royal Oak Farmers Market to Glenlore Trails and back. The shuttle will leave Royal Oak at 6:45PM for Glenlore Trails and return to Royal Oak (approximate return time is 11:45PM.)
• Guests are responsible for their own belongings as Adcraft is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Thursday, October 28, 2021, 7:30 PM until 11:00 PM
3860 Newton Rd.
Commerce Charter Twp., MI 48382
Adcraft Young Professionals Event
Registration is required before Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 12:00 PM
Payment In Full In Advance Only
*Paid tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred to a colleague.